Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Roasted Vegetable Jumble




This pic looks much tastier if you click on it to enlarge!

  • 1 aubergine
  • 2 courgettes
  • 1 butternut squash
  • 3 sticks celery
  • 4 large garlic cloves
  • 2 large potatoes
  • 6 cherry tomatoes
  • 2 red onions
  • few snub carrots
  • 2 sweet potatoes
  • sprigs of rosemary
  • seasalt
  • freshly ground black pepper
Directions

Prepare vegetables to bite-size pieces

Drizzle with GOOD oil

Add rosemary sprigs

Season

Roast for 45 minutes

5 comments:

Beccy said...

Looks good, I made roasted vegetable soup yesterday...delicious.

Sue said...

This looks lovely, I've not tried roasting vegetables like this before as I have a 'faddy' family.

I've seen seasalt used before, why do you use it in preference to normal salt?

Thanks.

Núria said...

All these veggies are saying... Cómeme!!! Eat me!!! Mmmmm. So nice to eat healthy after the Xmas overload of food!

Mrs. Schmitty said...

I wish I liked veggies...because actually that looks AWESOME!

Unknown said...

Hi :),

We would like to feature your roasted vegetable jumble on our blog and possibly our digital-recipe reader, too.

Please email sophiekiblogger@gmail.com if interested. Thanks :)

You can read more here:
http://blog.keyingredient.com/whats-stirring-up-on-the-back-burner/

Sophie