Whilst cleaning the freezer last night, I couldn’t believe how many fishy stuff I had in there, so this week the children will be stuffed to the ‘gills’ (hehe) with a few fish dishes.
In no particular order, here’s the menu for this week. Myself and Chef will be having more grown up food!
- Cod fillets with sweetcorn and boiled potatoes
- Vegetable fingers with peas and fresh mashed potatoes
- Chicken and sweetcorn lattice with basmati rice and green beans
- Fish fingers in batter with jumbo wedges and cauliflower
- Whiting with garlic sauce and steamed vegetables
- Fried/scrambled eggs, potato waffles and baked beans
- Roast lamb with roasted potatoes, carrot and swede mash, Brussels sprouts, Yorkshire pudding and the worlds best gravy for all of us.
More menu planners here